Gas appliances should be serviced regularly to ensure optimum safety and efficiency.
Energy Safe Victoria recommend Service by a qualified tradesperson at least every 2 years to eliminate issues which can cause safety risk.
- Faulty appliances can emit dangerous gasses including carbon monoxide (CO) into your home. Carbon Monoxide is an invisible and odourless gas which can have fatal consequences. Carbon Monoxide poisoning claimed nine lives in Victoria between 2000 and 2011.
- Gas Leaks – Even small leaks can be dangerous and should be attended to.
- Built up dust in appliances can be dangerous where the build up in motors can cause combustion. Fans must always be working properly.
- Heating ducts especially the return air duct should also be kept clean as dust inside duct work can transfer electrical faults through ducts into your home.
- All of our Technicians are Plumbing Industry Commission licensed Gas Technicians.
- 3 Month labour warranty provided on all service and repair work.
- Only new parts with full Manufacturers warranty used.
- 6 year labour warranty provided on appliance installation.
- Our company is Quality Endorsed to ISO/AS/NZS 9001:2008 License Number 13018.
- Our company is committed to providing our customers with expert service.